The Brooks Counseling Department offers many different interventions and resources for students who are struggling academically, behaviorally, and socially. We offer workshops, groups, and individual counseling. We also can refer students to programs both outside and within the school.
There are many opportunities for tutoring! Click HERE for our AFTER SCHOOL TUTORING SCHEDULE.
We also offer PEER TUTORING. If you are interested in being a peer tutor or receiving peer tutoring, please e-mail Mrs. Mulder @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Stress Managment Workshops January 25-29
Feeling a little too stressed about school and exams? Come to our stress management workshops to learn some skills and techniques about reducing stress that can help keep you calm and focused.
- MONDAY JANUARY 25th: Deep Breathing Techniques
- TUESDAY JANUARY 26th: Muscle Relaxation
- FRIDAY JANUARY 29th: GUIDED MEDITATION
Study-Skills Workshop December 1st, 2nd, & 4th (Click the Link to Sign-UP!)
Need to work on Organization, Time Management, and Study Skills? Sign up for the Soft-Skills Workshops this December. They will take place during your lunch periods.
- TUESDAY DECEMBER 1st: I Forgot To Do What Now? Time Management Skills
- WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 2nd: On Your Way To An A: Study Tips You Can USE
- FRIDAY DECEMBER 4th: I HAVE THESE NOTES. NOW WHAT? Effective Note Taking Practices
Studying in the Digital Age March 8-10
Are you having difficulty keeping up with all your on-line and electronic classwork? Is it difficult to stay organized using your google drive? Want more solutions to studying on-line? We can help keep you improve your tech skills.
- High Anxity
- Let's Talk About It
- Searching for Motivation
- More Coming Soon
- How to Use Google Calendar
- Study Tip #1: Flash Cards