This page is dedicated to providing students and families with information regarding enrichment opportunities available during the school year and over the summer to enhance student learning! These are life-changing, career-inspiring experiences.
Agriculture, Urban Gardening
- http://lit.eecs.umich.edu/girls-encoded/ at the University of Michigan for young women.
Law & Law Enforcement
- "So you think you want to be a lawyer?" RSVP for this 3-part program here.
Medicine and Medical Sciences
- NXTGEN Tech Program - apply now!
- US Naval Academy Summer STEM program - apply by April 15th.
- Project Syncere High School Summer STEM Camp - application.
- Diversity and Outreach Programs in ACES at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign. Due March 9th. Click here.
- Women in engineering at UIC for rising juniors and seniors - June 22-July 10. Due March 30th. Click here.
- Free 5-week program for high school juniors at Kettering University. Due April 20th. Click here.
- Prudential Spirit Community Award application due November 4th! http://spirit.prudential.com/media/managed/instructions_88882.pdf
Questions or concerns, contact Mr. Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773-535-9937.