Currently, students are completing two major projects. One is an original research project looking at some aspect of selective enrollment schools. This is a collaborative project. The second project is independent and the topic is generated by the student.
- Please summarize "D" sections (including a restriction & illustration).
- Write a 20 word GIST summary of the entire "Key Ideas of Marx" (sections A - D).
- Read the Marx comic and revise your answer to "Why is milk cheaper than gold?"
Please prepare a summary for your article tomorrow. You will be responsible for sharing information to three other peers during class. The summary your write can be in paragraph form and it should include a Topic, Restrictions, and Illustrations.
First - have a great weekend! Second - don't forget that the video narratives are due Thursday, 2/14 Third - Please read to page 36 and take notes following the dialectical notebook format. There will be a quiz over this material on Monday. Notes for the dialectical notebook are below: Dialectical Notebook - The White Tiger
Please read to page 53 for Thursday. I expect you to take notes while you read in the form of a dialectical notebook. If you prefer to use sticky notes and write questions and responses that is okay too. Again, attached is the guidelines for taking notes. Dialectical Notebook - The White TigerPS I will include the Quiz #2 question in a follow up website post.
Read to page 86
Students - you will have time to work in class, but please consider reading outside of class in order to work on the project and receive feedback within class.
Choose a project to complete from the 103 choices. Read and take notes from pages 87 - 117.
Please read The White Tiger pages 118 - 145.
- Read 146 - 166 for Thursday.
- Create QAR questions for every 2 pages (10 sections of questions; 40 total questions and answers)
- Link to QAR presentation: http://bit.ly/ZuWwUH